See Destin like a local
Want to know how to best see Destin like a local? You need to RIDE like a local! Jeep Destin is everything you didn't know your Destin vacation was missing. Let me tell you, cruising the beach streets in a Jeep with the top down and the wind in your hair, will make you feel like you belong in Destin.
Here's what riding like a local looks like:
- Start your day in downtown Fort Walton Beach at a local's favorite breakfast spot, Parlor Donuts.
- Cruise across Okaloosa Island and let the breeze take you straight over the bridge to Destin.
- Take a drive down Scenic Hwy. 98 and park your ride at the public beach access near Pompano Joe's.
- Check out Grayton Beach State Park for a laid back beach day or canoe paddle the dune lakes.
- If you are down for the ultimate local's adventure, cruise out to Point Washington State Forest and take your Jeep for the 4x4 drive it was born for! Great off-roading trail guide found here.
- Catch the sunset with the top down along 30A.
- If you're up for a drive, cruise in your Jeep in Navarre Beach along Gulf Islands National Seashore.
So there you have it. Jeep Destin is truly the best way to see Destin like a local!
Hello, I'm Savannah Vasquez, Destin area photographer. As a local, who once ran a tourism website in the area, I have tried it all and wanted to share my favorite activities in the Destin area. Let me know what questions you have about the Florida Panhandle area or how I can serve you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on Instagram or Facebook.